JEWELRY TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER
Join our team of passionate, creative and enthusiastic associate
partners! Are you totally into jewelry making? Are you excited about
sharing ideas and your passion for jewelry with others? Do you enjoy
finding solutions for people? If so, the Technical Sales and Support
position in Rio is for you.
The Technical Sales and Support Team provides technical support to
jewelers, and helps them with their jewelry making processes and
procedures. We work closely with customers and take great pride in
our excellent customer service.
What You'll Do:
* Interface with customers in the sales and support of processes,
products and equipment for the jewelry industry.
* Convert inquiries into sales by using in-depth experience to
inform customers on what is needed to produce and improve on their
products and processes.
* Participate in the development and improvement of technical
in all catalogs, online content, instruction manuals,
videos, technical sheets and other publication and communication
* Develop, validate and improve processes for customers and their
* Evaluate new products as required by Product Managers to ensure
viability and quality of product.
* Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams to provide training for
internal and external customers.
What You'll Need:
* Advanced knowledge of applications for the jewelry industry
including: casting, bench skills, finishing, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve
technical jewelry equipment and processes.
* Experience in the support of selling products and equipment for
the jewelry trade.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external
customers at all levels.
The successful candidate will enjoy a challenging, rewarding and
principled work environment. Our associates strive for
joint-accountability - working together for the success of our
stakeholders - and we provide a thoughtful, fun and creative
environment to support them. We encourage professional and personal
development through a variety of training opportunities, tuition
reimbursement and a focus on promoting from within. Rio provides
competitive compensation (including an opportunity to share in the
profits), excellent benefits, generous time-off and a 401(k) match
And to add to your quality of life, New Mexico offers magnificent
scenery, rich culture and art, excellent skiing and more than 320
days of sunshine a year! Relocation assistance may be available.
Established in 1944, Rio Grande, a Berkshire-Hathaway Company, is
one of New Mexico's most stable, yet fastest growing
manufacturer/distributors, withthousands of valued customers around
the world. We are a principle-based company with a highly-evolved,
team-based environment. We can show you how aprofoundly effective
organization lives these values every day.
Within our 180,000 sq. ft., solar-powered facility, Rio Grande
maintains sales, marketing, supply chain and administrative offices;
a climate-controlled distribution center with more than 30,000 SKUs;
and a comprehensive, well-equipped manufacturing operation.
Manufactured products include jewelry-making equipment (from basic
tools to highly sophisticated induction castingmachines) and jewelry
components - both die-struck and cast. Capabilities include CAD/CAM,
casting, stamp and form, metal finishing, CNC machining, manual
milling, sheet-metal and welding.
Human Resources Team
Rio Grande Logo