Inna Dzhanibekova - Jewelry Gallery

Small Joys Studio, LLC
Flemington, NJ. USA

smalljoysstudio.com

I am a self-taught jeweler and enamelist.

Growing up in an artistic family, I had strong support for my creativity and an ample supply of modeling clay, paper and paints. Spending years exploring the woods and my parents’ garden, I developed a keen appreciation for the incredible diversity of nature.

I was born in Russia, grew up near Moscow and received a Ph.D. in Biological Sciences (Moscow State University, School of Biology, Russia).

Since coming to the US in 1993, I lived in several states, worked at the University of Chicago, at a biotech company in Connecticut and for a pharmaceutical company in New Jersey.

During my career as a research scientist, I always pursued my passion for creating beautiful objects. I took classes in ceramics, metal work, enameling, Precious Metal Clay and Jewelry Design.

In 2012, I opened Small Joys Studio, LLC in Flemington, NJ where I create one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces in metal, enamels, beads and gemstones.

Materials: Sterling silver, labradorites Dimensions: 2.5"x1/4"

Lost wax silver cast, cold connected stones.

Photo credit: Abby Johnston

http://www.ganoksin.com/exhibition/var/albums/orchid/Inna-Dzhanibekova/IDzhanibekova_Brooch4_01r.jpg

1 Like

Radiolaria #3 brooch/pendant

Materials: Sterling silver
Dimensions: 3"x1/4"

Lost wax silver cast.

2 Likes

Radiolaria #2 Brooch

Materials: Sterling silver, labradorites, FW pearl
Dimensions: 2"x1/4"

Lost wax silver cast, stones cold connected with rivets, parts slightly move against each other.

2 Likes

Radiolaria #1 Brooch

Materials: Sterling silver
Dimensions: 2"x1/4"

Lost wax silver cast, cold connected with rivets, parts slightly move against each other.

1 Like

Paramecium Earrings

Materials: Sterling silver, labradorites
Dimensions: 1"

Stones cold connected to silver bezel

1 Like

Radiolaria necklace

Materials: Sterling silver, enamel on copper
Dimensions: 3"x1/4"

Lost wax silver cast, enameling on copper, cold connected with rivets.

1 Like