Hydrogen torch for sale

I have a hydrogen torch that I don’t use and would love to sell–Any advice about how to go about this would be appreciated. I am in Utah. Many thanks in advance.

I don’t know about anyone else, but since I am a one woman shop, when I shop for equipment I always also check out Etsy and Ebay after looking at the big jewelry suppliers. Etsy in particular has a lot of supplies and equipment for makers. Ebay might be easier to set up if you only have the one item though I haven’t sold through them.

Good luck!

My old one finally died. What brand is yours and how much do you want for it?
Jo Haemer
www.timothywgreen.com

It is for
Rio grande. I used it twice. Would like $1100 plus shipping. Would you like a picture of it?
If you would like to talk to me, my number is 435-640-3992. Cheers.

Hi, Jo: I hope you got my last email. The truth about this torch is that I would love to keep it but am not making enough money and need the cash. Please make me a fair offer if you are interested. Let me know if you are not and I won’t bother you again. Alix Railton

What brand and how old is it. Can you email me a link to the Rio online catalogue to the particular model you are selling?
Thanks.
Jo

HYDROGEN TORCH SYSTEM SINGLE TORCH L45
Item Number: 500187 I bought two years ago and don’t think I used it more than twice. (I mostly do wax work and have learned to use my regular torch. I also bought extra tips and all the solutions, and I have all the paper work that came with it.

Hi, Jo. I am going to put this on Ebay–will raise my price to tend to the fees involved. If you are interested, please make me n offer. Many thanks. Alix R

I would love to buy it but it’s tax time for us.
Sadly Uncle Sam gets his first. Grrrrrr. Stupid taxes.

I would rather sell it to someone who really needs it. I am willing to wait if you want it-also, I see that rio has a couple used ones that they are selling for less- so would take $1000. When would you be able to buy it? Cheers. Alix

Hello. I still have my torch, just taking up room in my studio-I have not used it-learned my gas torch well enough. If you might still be interested in it, let me know. I would sell it for half price plus shipping. Hope life is well for you. Alix Railton