Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

How to do filigree

This note is to Jeanne Rhodes Moen. Jeanne you should write a
filigree book, as well as make filigree videos. I know based upon
your posts that you want to move back to the U.S. Books and videos,
augmented with teaching would give you a liveable income.

By the way, please note, Pennsylvania, even Philadelphia is not
arts-friendly. I know many artists who travel on a regular basis to
New York and Washington, D.C. to sell their work. In addition,
there are some classes, but not many.