Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Health concern


#1

My jewellery business is a small custom and repair retail jeweller. I
am having some discomfort in my lungs and a metallic taste in my
mouth. It has been difficult to pinpoint the… If anyone recognizes
the symptoms or has any I ideas please pass them along."

If you are working with Malachite,you may be copper poisoned.Even
using water to keep the dust down,and masks is not enough protection
with this material.You really need an entire toxic suit.The mist
contains the dust and enters through the pores of your skin,and even
your eyes. Mark Liccini

http://www.LICCINI.com