Gerry Lewy's Free Gem Setting Essays

I love everything you write!! Please please send me the “setting-essays”! Wow… how generous!! Thank you for being open!! ansarajewels@gmail.com

Cheers
Sara

Gerry please send to me toooo!! Thank you so much: vskirpa@me.com

Gerry, Please add me to your ever growing list of people to send your “setting essays.” You are very generous and I am looking forward to reading them. dcrumay@gmail.com Diana

Sorry Jerry I am a bit of a silver surfer my e-mail is dmcdandsons@aol.com
Thank you very much
DONNIE

Gerry- Kerri Duncan here- long time reader and user of the “Orchid”… Im back from a hiatus and find I have missed a LOT of goings on!

Please add me to the list of “Lewy-ites” for your setting information- I have followed several threads from you in the past hand am branching back into jewelry from ferrous- and I think setting and stones are my next journey (as is engraving).

The email is silverforgestudio@yahoo.com

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to learn from you! And as well all the members here.

Kerri

Dear Gerry;
I will greatly appreciate being added to your tutorial list, I’.m an 80 y. o. novice stone setter and would love to draw on your many years of experience, email- dick944@gmail.com.
Sincerely,

Dick Evans

I would like to receive your notes Gerry! Here is my email:
Marydunker952@gmail.com
Thanks!
Mary

I would love to receive your notes on the topics you will be writing about.
Thanks for being so generous.
email: dzignzgirl@gmail.com
Thanks
Lee

I would also like your notes.
Jan@jkirkwood.org

I am an old dog but am always looking for new tricks. Please add me to the list.
sales@sharpsjewelers dot com

TIA!

Thank you Gerry I would love to receive your notes-- iandbb@aol.com

With great appreciation, I would like to receive your setting instructions. Thank you so much.

Helene Daniels
helenelouisedaniels@gmail.com

Would you please at me to your list? Thank you so much! artist@bycher.com

Hi
I would like to receive the setting instructions too,thank you
greetdebie@gmail.com
Greet De Bie

I would also like the setting instructions. Thank you!

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

Gerry Lewy
Toronto, Ontario.
Canada!

Scott Verson
I need an email address to send them through. Remember, I now have in
excess of 1.185 Gig’s of notes!!

Gerry Lewy
Toronto, Ontario.
Canada!

I would like to receive your setting instructions.
My email address is dany.desroches1@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Dany

Hi I’d love to receive your instructions. My email is leannetashjiandesigns@gmail.com. Thank you so much can’t wait to read.

Gerry, I would greatly appreciate your notes as well rlbarnesesq@live.com - when I noticed the title “Setting is Easy” then “Setting Essays” I believe that Essays is probably more correct. However, it has been said that a really talented and skilled person can make a difficult job look “easy”. I am sure that you fall into that category. One of the reasons that I got involved in jewelry was watching people who were making a living at jewelry repair struggle to create and repair jewelry, having seen talented jewelers do the same basic work without much grief. Easy? No but with practice, perhaps.

Thank you,

Rick