Gerry Lewy's Free Gem Setting Essays

Alvis Strazdins
As noted by Ganoksin.com; PLEASE send me your private email address
directly to “gerrylewy18@gmail.com gerrylewy18@gmail.com”. If you wish
me to send you my setting essays, I would like you to assist me this
way…Privacy is so very important for everyone!!!

*Gerry Lewy *
Toronto.

1 Like

Hello Sir,
I would greatly appreciate a copy of your Setting Essays. My email is send

Regards & Thanks

Estonia

I would like a copy if the setting essays. islandmaples@hotmail.com
thanks

Gerry, Read your essay on setting CZ’s in way. I tried that while back and was not sussesful . After ready your essay I Going to try it again. I did cast some way molds I order on EBAY and they were for what I think is pave setting . I practice trying to sett to big of CZ’s and relized they were to big. so I order some 1.25 mm and tried setting them. I had to use a set bur 1.25 mm’s and it worked ! I need to take the 2 millimeters CZ’s out and try to replace the with the 1.25, but I think the beads will break, bet I Melt and recast a new one and set the CZ’s in the was.

P.S. I kike to be added to your Mailing list for your Essy Notes. Thank you, Joe

P.S. wanted to add a photo my attemp that I referenced but not sure how. Look at the menus but do not see a photo upload icon.

please send me a copy of the gem setting essays and information
mark Sandler
gems@designerjewels.com

Gerry , I’d like to have your gem setting essays too please, also your graver notes as I know nothing about using a graver . I think it’s amazing that you are so generous with your work and you give so much time to others wanting to learn . Thank you . My email is pfowbert@icloud.com .

Hi Gerry. Thank you so much for sharing
Can i please have a copy ?
i have sent you an email

Here is my new blog address, in it are
26 setting essays.
No matter what level of setting you’re at, the details are for everyone to read and follow!
“gerrysdiamondsettingessays.blogspot.ca”
I’m now preparing another 20+ setting articles in the weeks ahead.
Just have fun reading & learning!
I’m Gerry, On my Toronto iPhone!

1 Like

Hi Gerry,
I would love the notes to have to use in addition to your videos. Thanks so much for all you do for the Ganoskin community.

Hi Cabraun571
Enclosed is my blog for my essays!
“gerrysdiamondsettingessays.blogspot.ca”. You now have hordes of setting notes!

I’m Gerry, On my iPhone!

would love to have a copy of your setting notes.
david@metalartz.com
thank you

Hello Gary,
Thank you for so generously sharing your years of knowledge. Please add me to your email list.
Thank you,

Dee at Rydrenn@gmail.com

Hello Gerry,
I would love to have your essays. Please send to blanchescharf@gmail.com.
Thank you for sharing your expertise.
BHS4320

Hi Gerry - Please forward your essays to Judy at marstal dot com. Thanks. May I use these for my students?
Judy

Starting to learn the craft and any help would be appreciated. If able, please send essays to:

Shun.ree1@gmail.com

Many thanks!

ronda@familypost.com

Hi Gerry,
Are you still sharing your notes? If so, I would love a copy.
Thank you for sharing so much information!
Jani
jani@justjani.com

I’d appreciate a copy of your essays. My email is: marsha12118@comcast.net.
I would also like to know if you do videos and where they might be available. Thanks for you help.

Hi Marsha
Here is my link to my 137 Diamond Setting essays. Unfortunately, videos are not on todo list, maybe these might be available in a my second life.
Gerrysdiamondsettingessaysblogspot.com.
The reason is that I can produce more essays at my bench where it is quiet.
If I had to do just one video, I’d be needing a studio but I don’t have those facilities. I’d need peace and quiet on a non-stop basis. I can write and edit till 1:00 A.M. but not on filming program.
Rest assured to everyone, I’m doing the very best I can with what I have.

“Gerry, on my iPhone”

I understand. Thank you.