FW: Manufacturing Equipmentt

Dear All,

After 42 years in the jewelry business, both manufacturing and retail, I have decided to hang up my spurs and retire. I have owned and operated Fayrick Manufacturing Inc. since 1980, and since I have no one interested in continuing the operation, I will sell the various assets on a “best offer” basis, and will continue to do so throughout this year. I will accept the best offer for each item, hopefully within ten days of listing each item. Please note that I intend to list these items also on a facebook page known as “Jewelers Helping Jewelers”.

All items listed will note the condition of that item when last used, however there are no guarantees by the seller. All items are available for pickup in Durand, Michigan, and will gladly be shipped for an additional cost.

Jon Michael Fuja

Item #1-Mastercast Vaccuum casting machine, purchased from Stuller approximately five years ago. Excellent working condition as of a year ago.

Item #2-Kerr Auto-Electromelt, also purchased approximately five years ago for Stuller. Excellent working condition as of a year ago.

Price and shipping to WA state for electromelt please
farmgrl27@yahoo.com

Price for casting machine? 337-853-6035

Eli