Thanks for everyone’s advice on lumps. For all of those who asked
to be informed as to how the different methods worked I found the
copper foil bent up into a little bowl shape worked well.
Make sure you use a fair amount of flux around and in the enamel
to keep oxidation from forming on the back of the enamel between
the copper and the lumps. I also found that you may want to use
one piece of copper per color and keep track of it because all
the enamel doesn’t quite come off the copper sheet. Lastly I
pickled the copper sheet before bending it to remove the copper
so that all the oxidation was gone and didn’t pollute the lumps.