Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Durston side roller

I am breaking down and ordering a Durston side roller for my mini

Wondering, just what does this gadget look like and what is it supposed to

Thanks for any info!

If you have a Durston rolling mill, it comes with a side roller with
(usually) 3 half round grooves in varied sizes. The pattern roller is a
replacement where you take off the half round roller and replace it with
the patterned roller. Rio offers about 20 different patterns. They are
ordered from England and cost $275 plus shipping EACH. Hope this
describes it to you.

hi joy reside,

borel and frei in s.f. carries durston mills and might be less expensive
than rio. they have an 800 +ACM-, but i don’t have it handy.

best regards,
geo fox