Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact


I am hoping that some Orchidian knows a source for a specific type of
ring displayer which I used to use, but can no longer locate in any
of the myriad catalogs which I possess.

It is basically a ‘letter C-shaped’ piece of slightly springy plastic
which fits inside a ring shank. Sticking out from the outside of the
curve is a short pin (slightly larger than the size of a push-pin or

This allows one to display rings from most anything.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
David Barzilay, Lord of the Rings

Hello, I subscribe to Orchid Digest and mostly lurk. But I noticed
your question and in the 2001-2002 Catalog for Fire Mountain Gems, I
noticed some flexible plastic ring displayer that might work for

The item No. is 10-1278PK and they are sold in packages of 6 for
$3.29 with better discounts as you buy more packages.

The phone No. is 1.800.355.2137 and there web address is:
www.firemountain You can order through their website,
their catalog is also online.

Hope this helps.
Debra A. Paolo
Blackbird Pond Designs