OK this is the third time I’ve tried to post this message…I’m not
sure why it’s not showing up. I really just wanted to thank those
that responded to my epoxy problem. I’ve now figured it out…and am
using Envirotec polymer coating.
Thanks for all the great tips. I definitely will look into both the
casting resin and the Omni-gel. Roseann, I’d love to hear how your
experiment goes this weekend.
The casting resin recommend led me to Envirotec Lite…which I’m
currently testing. Seems though that it’s the right product. It’s
a clear waterproof coating that’s used in many crafts, i.e. sealing a
plague, bartop, etc. It’s pretty much self de-gassing also…to get
rid of the bubbles after mixing it.
Thanks tons again.