Chevy Ardianto - Jewelry Gallery

Lietissimo
Jakarta, West Java. Indonesia

My name is Chevy,One of the founder of Lietissimo.

Art has always been my greatest interest, and supported my education mainly in architecture and a minor school of Fine Arts.

I was fortunate to pursue my interest in to full time career in the world of art.
My second degree in Gemology from the Institute of Taiwan has enabled me to expend Jewelry career.

I stared my own company soon after, and was well established by 1985 in Indonesia.
I entered the Jakarta market through one of the most elite mall that was known for their top-of-the-line jewelry shops at the time.
The market responded extremely well to my jewelry designs.

Before I knew it, I was distributing my line, including the gold and diamond designs to most of the high end up market jewelry shops.

By year 1989, My work of art was recognized by the jewelry trade and won several local and International awards.
Among them are the Contemporary Jewelry Design competition by Femina magazine. 1 st place for both year 1989 and 1991 as the finalist in 1992 for the Diamond International competition held by De Breers in Jakarta. Indonesia and jewelry competition held by AIR FRANCE in Paris-France.

Aside to have built successful business, I am still a true artist at heart who constantly comes up with new creative, unique idea.

My creations are known in the entire Indonesia and Asia regions. Most of my clients are celebrity of Asia and some well known personalities of Asia.

Materials: White Druzy - 925 Argentium Silver Dimensions: Standard necklace size

It has been created by imagination. I wanted to use left over druzy stones. I also attached cricket insect to look unique.

2 piece white Druzy raw
5 piece Amethyst raw
925 Argentium Silver.
18 carat Gold plated.

Photo credit: Sabastian Yalpur

http://www.ganoksin.com/exhibition/var/albums/orchid/Chevy-Ardianto/Bouquet%2C.jpg

2 Likes

Bird-nest

Materials: Argentium silver 925-Blue Topaz-Ruby
Dimensions: Standard necklace size

This is another detailed work of mine. It sold before the announcement.
21 pieces Blue Topaz.
28 pieces Ruby
2 pieces yellow Topaz

Fish-pound-necklace

Materials: Argentium silver 925 - 18 carat Gold Plated

I create this necklace on the paper as a Sketch. Than start ting to do molding for it.
925 Argentium silver
18 carat Gold plating

1 Like

Peacock

Materials: Argentium silver 925 - Paua shell (from New Zealand)-Ruby-marcasite

I create this necklace for one of my client.
To match the color of feather same as peacock, I had only one option. That was Paua shell. It end up quite nicely.
56 pieces Ruby
482 pieces Marcasite
925 Argentium silver
18 carat Gold plating

2 Likes

Sparkling-necklace

Materials: Argentium silver 925-Blue Topaz-Ruby

This is another of creation of mine. I install precious stones in to another gem stones. Yes it is sparks under the light condition.

3 Garnet 2.350 carat - 3 Moonstone 2.450 carat. 1 Ruby 0.900 carat - 1 Liolet 0.600 carat. 10 Druzy 33.610 gram
18 carat Gold plated. Argentium 925 Silver 187.110 gram. Total weight 221.980 gram.

1 Like

white-blossom

Materials: White Druzy - 925 Argentium Silver

White blossom is also one of my creation and one of the most liked necklace. It has been decorated with Butterflies and Lizard.
6 piece white Druzy raw
Argentium Silver.
18 carat Gold plated.

2 Likes