Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Can you identify this tool please

Good Afternoon,

In the picture below what is the little mandrel the ring is on?

Any help would be appreciated.


Leather lined cone halves with pins that go into the jaws of an engraving vise. Look at the typical set of accessories that come with an engravers ball or vise like that which you might get from GRS, Steve Lindsay and others…Rob

1 Like


note that the ring clamps are seated in jaw adapters, which have smaller/ closer holes than those in that standard ball vise being used…you just need to make sure your hole spacing will accomodate the ring clamp pins.

and here is the GRS bench vise



Thank you very much


1 Like