These books are excellent, although I am sure there are many more
that our esteem Orchid members can recommend.
1. Gemstones of the World Walter Schumann
2. Simon & Schuster's Guide to Gems and Precious Stones Curzio Cipriani and
3. Eyewitness Handbooks Gem Stones Cally Hall
4. Gemstones The Natural History Museum, London
5. Gemstones Mini fact finder Rupert Hochleitner
I am trying to learn more and more about gems and minerals. Could
anyone recommend books that would show not only the natural state, but
after they are cabbed (I apologize for my terminology, just learning).
There is such a difference between the two phases. Thank you very
much for your time. Marilynn