Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Black Friday International Jewelry Auction

ENDING Monday, NOVEMBER 25TH @ 8pm EST

UNRESERVED and NO BUYER’s PREMIUM

Free Gift for all winning bidder (Even if you spend $1)
Free Shipping and handling with total purchase over US$200
Free Jewelry box for purchase of any one item over US$100
Free Insured shipping for purchases over US$800
Free appraisals where available
Standard shipping $15 (anywhere in the world)

Categories

BRACELETS RINGS NECKLACES EARRINGS

BID NOW

For inquiries contact us at contact@affordcrt.com or call +1 416 551 3690

This does not appear to be a secure site. I am quite hesitant to entering any information. Has it been vetted by Ganoksin?

@gsmietana45, to the best of our knowledge, HiBiD is a popular auction platform in North America, we have been hosting our auctions on HiBiD for more than 5 years. We certainly acknowledge your concerns, it would be great if any forum moderator could address this issue.

I’ve made use of hibid whole perusing estate auctions. Not a problems.
Aaron

There’s nothing we can do about whether the hibid site is secure or not however I just noticed the “padlock” icon is there when I visit the site. Before doing business with anyone anywhere, we recommend researching the company and making sure they are reputable and making sure the terms of your purchase are in your favor in case anything unexpected should happen.

Affordable Creations is unrelated to ganoksin and we can’t vouch for them personally but it sounds like @affordcrt is here and willing to answer any questions you may have for them.

We are here to clarify any doubts. We have been using this platform for a while and we have never faced any issue. I agree it does not have modern design but this does not mean that it is not secure. But if you still have some doubts, and you have some jewelry in mind. Please let us know. We have been hosting our auctions on 3rd party platform to increase trust and transparency.