Back to Ganoksin | FAQ | Contact

Annemi Nelson - Bench Exchange

My home is in the beautifull Somerset West, South Africa, and these are some photos of my workshop.

I work from home and have space for three people to work as I sometimes give classes in basic metal work.
These were taken on one of my more tidy days. Most of the time my workshop is in shambles. I live by the rule of organized chaos, or thats what I tell people, but disorder can only go so far and then its time to clean up.

I must say, there is nothing nicer than working in a clean, tidy workshop, where you can actually find what you are looking for.

Kind regards to all of you,
Annemi Nelson

My home is in the beautifull Somerset West, South Africa, and these are some photos of my workshop.

I work from home and have space for three people to work as I sometimes give classes in basic metal work.
These were taken on one of my more tidy days. Most of the time my workshop is in shambles. I live by the rule of organized chaos, or thats what I tell people, but disorder can only go so far and then its time to clean up.

I must say, there is nothing nicer than working in a clean, tidy workshop, where you can actually find what you are looking for.

Annemi Nelson

Annemi Nelson